יום ראשון, 26 ביוני 2011

New comment on "How do you explain cloud computing to your colleagues?"

LinkedIn Groups

As Judy Collins once sang:
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Cloud is different things to different folks. Just as two people look at clouds in the sky they see different things.

Discussion is good and healthy and can help folks broaden their knowledge

Will a Cloud solution help you. Depends on on what the problem you are trying to solve is. If I get a definition that does not look like it could solve my problem then I may decide that I don't need a Cloud solution.
Posted by Brian Combs

Like this discussion » Comment » Stop Following Discussion »

 
 NEW 
 
Now you can comment by replying to this email.
 

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה