יום ראשון, 26 ביוני 2011

New comment on "How do you explain cloud computing to your colleagues?"

LinkedIn Groups

@Jan

"Joni Mitchell" - I am glad you cleared that up, and assume since the writer didn't mention my purple hippo video singing those words earlier in this thread, that the writer, like myself, skips most such videos.

I still see three different clouds: backup, database, and server hosting.

I think the generalized cloud descriptions, no matter how technically complete, dont "mean" much to the person you are talking to, unless you concentrate on that part of cloud computing that most affects the prospect's situation.
Posted by Brad Jensen

Like this discussion » Comment » Stop Following Discussion »

 
 NEW 
 
Now you can comment by replying to this email.
 

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה