יום ראשון, 26 ביוני 2011

New comment on "How do you explain cloud computing to your colleagues?"

LinkedIn Groups

I explain Cloud computing using the NIST definition. I dont think "your" definition and the NIST definition are mutually exclusive. This is a technical debate not a religious debate so there can be right and wrong opinions and not all are correct. I like Jan's comment on the pasta. My concern is too many definitions dilute the concepts and therefore the benefits of cloud computing until it becomes useless. I dont care if someone is dictating or critical as long as they are correct and by correct I mean in agreement with a defined standard, not my opinion. Being correct doesn't make it dictitorial. Keep it up Jan.
Posted by Rick Parker

Like this discussion » Comment » Stop Following Discussion »

 
 NEW 
 
Now you can comment by replying to this email.
 

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה