יום שבת, 9 ביולי 2011

New comment on "How do you explain cloud computing to your colleagues?"

LinkedIn Groups

@Jan, I play a lawyer on the internet... and sometimes on leased lines. I have even been so bold as to represent myself as an attorney, even though I have never formally studied law, taken a bar exam or been licensed to practice law... you see, provided one does not sell a Service, it is perfectly legal for anyone to use whatever title they wish... and of course, one always has the right to represent oneself... it's a freedom thing. This distinction recently became clear to me when trying to work with my State's Attorney General to get Information Technologists to stop using the term 'Architect.' But I digress... and I know this is not the point at all that you are making.

As for 'do SLAs come standard with Cloud offerings?,' certainly not, good point, but 'can SLAs come standard with Cloud offerings?,' absolutely.

As for what constitutes a 'Contract,' if an agreement is made and a Service is provided and paid for, why would this not a Contract make, by any State's law?

Last, wouldn't it be possible for a CSP to offer an SLA for execution without any negotiation? Works for Telcos?
Posted by David "Joshua" Plager, AIA

Like this discussion » Comment » Stop Following Discussion »

 
 NEW 
 
Now you can comment by replying to this email.
 

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה