יום חמישי, 14 ביולי 2011

New comment on "How do you explain cloud computing to your colleagues?"

LinkedIn Groups

John, I have been in IT over 20 years as well and I have been designing and managing Private clouds for over 4 years, the significant benefits of Private Cloud computing are proven to me and I would like to try to convince you as well that Cloud computing is new and differnet. I would like to talk to you in person because discussing all the details in comments would take way too much time and then after we talk we can comment here on the results of our discussion. If you are interested please send me an email via linkedin.
Posted by Rick Parker

Like this discussion » Comment » Stop Following Discussion »

 
 NEW 
 
Now you can comment by replying to this email.
 

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה